Hey guys! I have seen some new faces here on my blog and to my Instagram so I figured it was time for you guys to get to know me more.
Today I am going to share with you all 10 random facts about me to help you all get to know me better. If you ever have any questions, always feel free to message or email me! Let’s be friends!!
1. I do not like milk. I can’t tell you the last time I sat down and had an ice cold glass of milk. When I was younger, in like third grade, somebody put ketchup in my cup of milk. The cup was not see through and it had a lid on it. I drank out of it and I am sure you can figure out what happened next. I eat cookies with whatever I am drinking (don’t judge). I love ice cream, cheese, and yogurt. Just not milk!
2. I use explanation points WAY too much!!! Even if it is just a simple text to a friend it will have explanation points instead of a period. I always try to be positive and happy towards others and a text you can’t express happiness like you can through voice. So I feel explanation points express that without telling.
3. I do not have the patience to cook. My family is Italian and Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays with all the homemade food there is. Personally, I burn eggs. I get to doing other things and then I forget that I am cooking. I love baking…only the eating part😂
4. I clench my teeth when I talk to my son because he is just that cute. I mean I am slightly obsessed, okay excessively obsessed with my son. It is so amazing that I made him. Every new milestone just melts my heart and I am so proud of him. I can only imagine when baby boy #2 arrives!
5. I HAVE to listen to country music when I go to the bathroom. Rico thinks it is so weird and it is. It cannot be any other kind of music, ONLY country. Ever since I was in high school, when I go number two I have to be listening to country music. TMI I know.
6. I have to wash my feet every night. Have you ever seen those memes where it has a shower picture and it shows what products the guy has and woman has? The woman has like 10 bottles in there compared to the two items the guy has. That is me and one of those items is my shea sugar scrub that I get from Ulta. I use this scrub seriously almost every night. I usually don’t do it during the winter months as much but you best believe when I wear flip flops I am scrubbing my feet before bed. What can I say I love clean feet before I hop into bed?
7. I LOVE organizing. No like I LOOOVVVEEE organizing. Anytime I go to Home Goods or TJMaxx, even Target, I look at storage bins. You can never have too many right?!
8. I dislike ketchup. Read number one and this goes hand in hand. I say dislike because when I was pregnant I would have a little bit of ketchup with my fries. That didn’t last too long because I haven’t had ketchup since then. This pregnancy give me all the Avocado Lime Ranch dressing from Chick-fil-A and this momma is happy 🙌🏼
9. I graduated from The Pennsylvania State University with a bachelors degree in Kinesiology: Movement Science. I wanted to become a Physician Assistant, but after I graduated I wanted to travel. I still have a passion for the medical field and still read up on my anatomy books. With traveling brought me seeing all the cute little boutiques and made me realize I would love to open up my own business someday. I should have went for business but I do not regret a thing. I have useful knowledge that helps when someone I know is sick or hurt.
10. My foods cannot touch on my plate. Weird I know. You will be surprised when you actually get to know people and how they live at home that there are more people than you think that are like this. I am the only one in my family like this. I go through about 3 plates at Thanksgiving, but my family is used to it at this point in my life.
And there you have it! I hope this helps you all to get to know me better. As always, thank you for reading!!